KEP Duties Expanded

kepBirth certificates, nationality papers, certificates of family status and similar documents can be obtained from the
Citizens’  Service Centers, or KEP (Kentro Eksipiretisis Politon), under a new Interior Ministry directive.
The directive expands the Centers’ duties from merely facilitating document requests to fulfilling them by allowing them access to the ministry’s central database.